Live In A Lamb
Tall, Dark and Handsome.
Rising just west of Spadina Ave. on Richmond St. West. This tall thin tower of 18 storeys represents the best of modern architecture and design. Set to rise in a central location that’s hard to beat. It will be nestled in the King West district surrounded by restaurants, bars, shopping and great amenities. Also a short walk to the business district and UofT. Only 135 homes will be housed in this one of a kind development icon.
East Fifty Five
Live on an orchard, in the middle of a city, where a river runs through.This development is flanked by two 31-storey modern point towers that are heavily influenced by the great Mies van der Rohe. “Its better to be good than to be original.” The buildings are anchored by almost one acre of functioning apple orchard. An amenity such as this has never been proposed anywhere. The development world will be talking about The Orchard for years to come.
6th and Tenth
The King East
- Ceiling height in principal rooms is 9ft*
- Large windows
- Sliding doors open onto the balcony*
- Exposed concrete ceilings in all areas except the bathroom, powder room*, washer/dryer room and foyer*
- Bathroom, powder room* and foyer* ceilings are smooth drywall painted white
- Exposed concrete feature wall* and columns*
- White painted interior walls
- 4” Baseboard and 2 ½” door casing
- Slab style bathroom, closet and washer/dryer room doors with brushed chrome hardware
- Frosted glass sliding bedroom doors*
- Vinyl coated wire shelving in all closets and storage areas*
- Washer and dryer
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning system utilizing a heat pump system
- Gas BBQ connection provided on balconies* and terrace
- Custom designed european style kitchen cabinetry with island* in a selection of door finishes***
- Stone surface counter top***
- Glass or stone tile backsplash***
- Single bowl or double bowl under-mount stainless steel sink*
- Single lever deck mounted faucet set
- Stainless steel appliances- Energy Star Frost Free refrigerator, gas cook top, and electric built-in oven. Sub penthouse and penthouses has different appliance package.
- Energy star dishwasher, and microvent
- Custom designed european style bathroom cabinetry in a selection of door finishes***
- Contemporary shower head
- Full vanity width mirror
- Porcelain or stone wall tile*** on all wet wall surrounds (bathtub and shower*)
- Deep soaker bathtub with tiled skirt
- Pressure balanced mixing valve in the bathtub and shower*
- Pre-finished engineered wood floors*** throughout with the exception of the bathroom and washer/dryer room
- Porcelain or stone floor tile*** in bathroom
- Ceramic floor tile in washer/dryer room
- Executive concierge in the lobby
- Electronic communication system located in the secure main entry vestibule
- Surveillance cameras in the lobby, main entry vestibule and garage
- Key fob controlled access system at all main building entry points and parking garage
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors provided in all suites
- Suites are fully sprinklered
- Individual electrical panel with circuit breakers
- White ‘decora style’ receptacles and switches throughout
- Ceiling mounted track lighting in kitchen
- Ceiling mounted light fixtures in foyer* and hallways*
- Pot light(s) in bathroom(s*)
- Capped ceiling light fixture outlet in dining room*
- Switch-controlled split outlets in living room and bedroom(s)
- Structured high speed wiring infrastructure with network centre to support the latest entertainment and high speed communications services
- Pre-wired telephone, cable television and communication outlets
- Outdoor Infinity Pool & Skyclub
- Fitness Centre
- Co-op Tech Centre
- Children’s Play Centre
- Private dog walk and pet-washing station
*- Denotes availability determined by suite design
***- Denotes finishes to be selected from the vendor’s samples
– Natural products (i.e. granite, wood and marble) are subject to natural variations in colour and grain. Tile is subject to pattern, shade and colour variations.
– If the unit is at a stage of construction which will enable the Vendor to permit the Purchaser to make colour and material choices from the Vendor’s standard selections, then the Purchaser shall have until the Vendor’s date designated by the Vendor (of which the Purchaser shall be given seven (7) days prior notice) to properly complete the Vendor’s colour and material selection form. If the Purchaser fails to do so within such time period, the Vendor may irrevocably exercise the Purchaser’s rights to colour and material selections hereunder and such selections shall be binding upon the Purchaser. No changes whatsoever shall be permitted in colours or materials so selected by the Vendor, except that the Vendor shall have the right to substitute other materials and items for those provided in this Schedule provided that such materials and items are of quality to or better than the materials and items set out herein
– The Purchaser acknowledges that there shall be no reduction In the price or credit for any standard feature listed herein which is omitted at the Purchaser’ request;
– References to model types or model numbers refer to current manufacturers models. If these types or models change, the Vendor shall provide an equivalent model;
– All dimensions, if any, are approximate. Actual usable floor space may vary from the stated floor area, if so stated;
– All specifications and materials are subject to change without notice E. & O.E.
– Pursuant to this Agreement or this Schedule or pursuant to a supplementary agreement or purchaser order, the Purchaser may have requested the Vendor to construct an additional feature within the unit which is in the nature of an optional extra. If, as a result of building, construction or site conditions within the Unit or Building, the Vendor is not able to construct such extra, then the Vendor may, by written notice to the Purchaser, terminate the Vendor’s obligation to construct the extra. In such event, the Vendor shall refund to the Purchaser the monies, if any, paid by the Purchaser to the vendor in respect of such extra without interest and in all other respects this agreement shall continue in full force and effect;
– The Vendor shall have the right to substitute other products and materials for those listed in this Schedule, represented to the Purchaser or provided for in the plans and specifications provided that the substituted products and materials are of a quality equal to or better than the products and materials so listed or so provided. The determination of whether or not substituted materials and products are of equal or better quality shall be made by the Vendor’s architect. All suites protected by the Tarion New Home Warranty Program.
Our PhilosophyWe believe that good design should be thought provoking and that successful design is a dialogue; where good communication is as much about listening as it is about speaking. It is only through collaboration that the most inspired and innovative ideas can be brought forth. Good design satisfies the senses and is functional. There is integrity and professionalism in all that we do and we feel a deep responsibility to our clients to remain current. Our designs enhance a client’s lifestyle and add value to the bottom line. Care and accuracy in the design process shows respect to our clients. We also believe that good design is not predictable, rather finding opportunity in the unexpected to create something that is memorable. Our authenticity and passion manifests itself in the details, omitting the irrelevant and leaving only the essential. Pure and simple.
Our VisionU31’s competitive edge lies in our collective experience, strong conceptual skills and an insightful ability to understand clients’ vision. Dedicated to betterment, driven by passion; we are capable and excited to explore emerging markets. U31 is united by design.
This represents our corporate pursuit of excellence. Our goal is to deliver great architecture, clever modern interior design, and exceptional finishes. All of this is STANDARD at every Lamb Development Corp. project. We GUARANTEE that no other developer can or will deliver the same incredible STANDARD.
Just a dozen of our phenomenal standards
- European styled modern kitchen cabinetry
- 9’ ceilings or higher
- Exotic pre-finished hardwood floors throughout
- Loft style exposed concrete features
- Double thick stone kitchen and vanity counters
- Minimum 6’ deep balconies ideal for maximum outdoor enjoyment
- High designed hallways, elevator lobbies, and entrance lobby
- Exceptionally designed bespoke facilities
- Gas BBQ nozzles on all balconies
- Spa quality bathroom finishes
- Natural gas cooktop and built-in oven
- Spectacular modern architecture